Black Pebbels in luxury bathrooms Black Pebbels in luxury bathrooms...
White Pebble Tile on mesh
White Pebble tile on mesh – pebble wall mosaics
White pebble wall mosaics consist of white pebble tile which decorate interiors of many of our clients. Exemplary implementation of Pebble White Timor 30x30cm (11×11 inches) pebble mosaics into one of the bathrooms. What needs to be emphasized is…
the facts that distinguish Lux4home™ in world market:
• Tiles fit perfectly to each other. The interlocking pattern makes the connections between tiles seamless.
• Pebbles are consistent in size. This allows to easily install any bathtub, mirror or a cabinet.
• Very small spaces between the pebbles makes the grout imperceptible.
• The netting and the glue are highly resistant to moisture, temperature changes and are environmentally safe.
• Mesh does not putrefy.
• Pebbles are consistent in terms of colour and shape.
Pebble tiles on netting White Timor (the name comes from the island) are produced in Indonesia. Every single pebble is carefully selected considering its colour, size and shape to ensure the highest quality of the final mosaic. The pebbles are then fixed into vinyl mesh that does not absorb moisture and is highly resistant to any atmospheric conditions. The use of non-toxic, environmentally safe glue results in a solid and everlasting tiles. Moreover, the uniqueness of the interlocking pattern in which the tile is created contributes to the formation of one consistent mosaic decoration. It is virtually impossible to tell where one tile ends and the next begins!
Besides the bathrooms, the pebble mosaic may be installed in a variety of places. It can be applied to different pebble floors, backsplashes, saunas, swimming pools, patios, fireplaces, living rooms, pebble walls for TV and many more. Indoors and outdoors. Commercial or private property.
Stone Mosaic made of white pebbles – walls and floor in a bathroom: