Batako Style Crystal Onyx
|Stone mosaics manufacturer
What makes our Stone Parquets stand out in the market? It’s simple:
- All the stones in a mesh are of equal height and sizes – it is a very important factor.
- The mesh is made of a material which does not absorb moisture – it makes our product mould-proof and prevents it from putrefying.
- The glue that we use does not colour the grout. Neither does the glue dissolve or melt down even in high temperatures of saunas.
- We manually sort the stones and classify them according to their further use – class A (the highest), B and C. Mosaics are always made from class A stones.
- Our parquets have a solid interlocking system which makes the connections between them seamless.
- They meet the anti-skid standards for public buildings.
Find out more: simply enter Lux4home on Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram or wherever else!
For interior designers we dedicate CAD files for online projects.
Important notes: invisible joins, equal height of stones and regular color stones.
|Kind of stone
||30cm x 30cm / 12″x 12″
||about 1 kg
|Amount in one package
||11 mosaic tiles
||Stone mosaics, Stone parquets